Most of our villas are situated in convenient locations where it is easy to get around by short taxi journeys or public transport. However we do recommend you consider hiring a car to make life easier for shopping trips etc, or simply to enjoy some of the more ‘out of the way’ beaches and villages of the island. There are many lovely, quiet beaches and coves across the island that are still relatively peaceful even in the height of summer. There are also plenty of pretty villages, markets and country restaurants to be found that are more ‘off the beaten track’ and will really enhance your experience of Ibiza.
We would like to recommend to Ibiza Villas 2000 clients our Ibiza car hire partners; Moto Luis. Their business began in 1956, so unsurprisingly they are the longest established car hire company on the island. To this day they remain family run, focused on personal service, competitively priced and the quickest way to get your holiday off to a good start when you arrive on the island.
- Guaranteed Best price
- Save up to an extra 5% by booking online
- Pay a small deposit and pay the rest when you collect the car, or pay in full at the time of booking – you choose!
- No queues at the rental desk at Ibiza Airport and no transfer buses. Meet and greet service just 50 metres from the arrivals area. Your car will be waiting in the car park.
- Only pay for the petrol you use; You will receive the car with a full tank of fuel, then you return it full
- No hidden extra costs for insurance.
- Add an additional driver from only €3 per day with a limit of 36€ per rental
- Baby & child seats available (please book in advance) 3€ per day with a limit of 36€ per rental
- GPS/ Car fi 6€ per day
- Premium cars such as jeeps and convertibles also available.