COVID-19 Health Risk Prevention System
Ozone cleaning system
Clean and Safe
We’ve taken additional cleaning measures to ensure your safety during your stay with us, implementing additional cleaning and disinfection protocols in accordance with official recommendations.
Covid-19 & Disinfection With Ozone
Ozone is one of the most powerful disinfectants. It is 50 times more effective at disinfection compared to the most popular disinfectant – chlorine, and the effects of its action are visible 3,000 times faster.
The main advantage from the utilization of ozone to disinfection is the fact that ozone is generated on-site and only when needed. There is also no need to monitor side effects of disinfection, as there are no such ones.
What can be disinfected with ozone?
Ozonation is an act, used in very different areas. Among the most common applications can be counted:
- Disinfection of various types of rooms (rooms, houses, basements, warehouses, offices, shops, swimming pools, changing rooms, hotels, hospitals, doctors’ consultation rooms, etc.)
- Disinfection of cars – removal of unpleasant odour from the interior, disinfection of air conditioning, removal of unpleasant odours from different origins – cigarette smoke, burning odour, animal odour, paints.
- Mould and remove moisture from the rooms.
- In addition to the above, disinfection with ozone is also used, among other things, for drying buildings, cleaning up water damage or disinfecting drinking water.
Why does it work?
Ozone (so-called trioxygen) is a blue gas, with a density greater than air, making it an ideal disinfectant for both air and water. It kills single and multicellular organisms with low cell specialization, i.e. bacteria, viruses (including COVID-19) or mushrooms (fungi).
Its operating time is about 30 minutes, after this time you can enjoy the fresh air and germ-free rooms. Until today it has not been scientifically confirmed that any micro-organisms are said to have become immune to the disinfectant effect of ozone.
Who can use it?
Ozone disinfection is used by a diverse group of users. This solution is most commonly used at work by:
- Hotels, guesthouses and other companies with overnight services – an application of ozonation shortens their time to prepare a room for the next guest.
- Wellness centres, SPA salons, beauty salons – thanks to ozonation, they have the opportunity to create fresh air and more efficient hygiene maintenance at a high level.
- Doctors consultation and treatment rooms – ozone allows them to quickly disinfect and sterilize the entire room and destroy the harmful microorganisms.